With the bathroom renovation in the works (demo has yet to start, but you know..) I have rounded up some of my fave bathroom faucets I have come across while doing research for the design of the bathroom. I initially thought of doing gold or copper fixtures, but ultimately our budget did not allow for this. A hand held shower head trumps the finish option and this option is typically more expensive than the traditional fixed shower head. We have a hand held shower now and love the convenience of it when it comes time to clean the bathroom.
- Ashlyn by Delta – Transitional looking faucet that is versatile and can go with pretty much anything. Really like the clean lines of this.
- Claremont by Kingston Brass – A modern mini widespread option, easier to clean than the traditional 4″ centerset mounted on the panel.
- Concord by Elements of Design – Another mini widespread faucet, reminiscent of the popular Kohler Purist.
- Heritage by Elements of Design – This style is more in line with the age of our house, I think it complements the charm and character factor.
- Dryden by Delta – A beautiful transitional option, with clean lines yet some curve appeal as well.
- Restoration by Kingston Brass -Really liking the cross handles and the white porcelain “H” and “C” for hot and cold.
I”m excited to show you the freshly painted bathroom! The bathroom is far from done, but for now, I’m happy there’s a fresh coat of paint on the walls. The bathroom is really, really, dark. I was second guessing the choice of paint color, because it obviously made the bathroom even darker. Now that we’ve lived with it for a few weeks, the yummy warm gray paint color has grown on me. I still have to add some pretty artwork to the walls, and I would also like to change the rug and shower curtain. I’m thinking a pretty organic pattern on the shower curtain would be nice.
You can see the before photos of the bathroom here.
i received was to buy all white towels. If you do this, you will always have matching towels and will make your bathroom look and feel like you’re at a fancy boutique hotel bathroom. And so I did. I only own white bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths. All of the towels were wedding gifts. As you can see, I only registered for white towels and I ended up getting different textured ones which look really nice and adds interest and more of a lived-in feel. The hard to keep clean towels work great for us now because there are no children in the house, but until then, I will keep rocking out in my bathroom with my clean white bath towels!
Below are other images of chic all-white bathrooms. I love how they mixed natural textures and shades of white to add interest to the space.
image via here
Image via here
Image via here