With the bathroom renovation in the works (demo has yet to start, but you know..) I have rounded up some of my fave bathroom faucets I have come across while doing research for the design of the bathroom. I initially thought of doing gold or copper fixtures, but ultimately our budget did not allow for this. A hand held shower head trumps the finish option and this option is typically more expensive than the traditional fixed shower head. We have a hand held shower now and love the convenience of it when it comes time to clean the bathroom.
- Ashlyn by Delta – Transitional looking faucet that is versatile and can go with pretty much anything. Really like the clean lines of this.
- Claremont by Kingston Brass – A modern mini widespread option, easier to clean than the traditional 4″ centerset mounted on the panel.
- Concord by Elements of Design – Another mini widespread faucet, reminiscent of the popular Kohler Purist.
- Heritage by Elements of Design – This style is more in line with the age of our house, I think it complements the charm and character factor.
- Dryden by Delta – A beautiful transitional option, with clean lines yet some curve appeal as well.
- Restoration by Kingston Brass -Really liking the cross handles and the white porcelain “H” and “C” for hot and cold.